Monday 17 September 2012

ITS LONDON FASHION WEEK!!! Burberry My One True Love.

I must say that is my favourite time of year. Without a doubt (after Christmas and my Birthday) it is a wonderful time of the year.  There is one show I always look forward to, the show of the season is with no hesitation: The Burberry Show. It is the most spectacular, breathtaking show ever.

When I finally have enough money to buy a trench coat from their store I will die a happy girl #notevenkidding. The show this year was more spectacular than usual. Filled with the celebrity elite and the fashion wisest (my invitation must have got lost in the mail). I tried to add the full video of the show but it won't let me #meanies. But here's the link for those whose letters also got lost in the mail and desperate to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBG7JTbioxE&feature=youtu.be #yourwelcome.

And because I am also so kind and want to make this post look pretty here are some photos from this show and the Fall 2012 show.





No comments:

Post a Comment