Sunday 9 September 2012

Striking While The British Weather Iron Is Hot

To whoever reads this blog: It has been too long. I don't even have an excuse since I start school tomorrow (don't worry I will keep you updated with how the outfit choices go). But on with the blog (that was cheesy but this isn't really a show is it). And that show would be today's outfit:

Well I tried to strike while the British weather iron was hot and wore (dun dun dun) a dress. I do love the dress I wore today, this picture doesn't really do it justice but it is from Miss Selfridge, the colour is either really light pink or nude. I decided that was enough colour for me and the rest of the outfit is black. The leggings, sunglasses and undershirt are from Primark with Dr. Martens (if you want these shows at a lower price check eBay and Amazon at sale times). 

No comments:

Post a Comment