Tuesday 2 October 2012

Laziness

I think its disgraceful that I haven't written anything since the 21st of September, the 21st!! Blame college. So much has happened (fashion wise) since then I have turned (gasp) a year older. Yes it was very distressing not being 16 any more #sadface. But anyway as they say the show goes on (I don't think this applies in this situation but oh well).

Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model was fini yesterday and I have two sets of photos to show you since I was a Lazy Lucy and didn't blog about them. The comment will sort of be pointless now since we know who the winner is, but for those of you who don't I shan't ruin it till the end and will still at my (mostly) lovely comments. Here you are #yourwelcome.

The first set of photos were taken when there was four girls left in the running scroll down to see who was the evictee #spoileralert.


Lisa: poor old Lisa this photo really does must definitely not work for her. I love what she is wearing, but the pose just looks strange its stressing me out. And as usual the judges thought the same. She's also pulling that pouty face that also very much stresses me out. But she has a model body, just has to work on her face.





Emma: She looks like a Hollywood movie star. I think this pose works really well, her legs look elongated. Her face is breath-taking and I think this shot works really well. She show of the shoes very well and the clothes are very suited to her. We also excepted the fact that Emma just doesn't have a personality and now we can focus on how amazing her photos are #sorted.


Letitia: Them shoes and that jumper are a big no no. This always seem to happen when I try and talk about Letitia I get side tracked by the stylists fashion choices #fashiongirlproblems. Anyway back to the model at hand. The pose doesn't work and the way her face hits the light makes her look a lot older than she is and not in a flattering way (if there is one). She is just relying on her prettiness and with two weeks left (at the time) she cannot afford to do that.



Anita: last and probably least Anita. Her body looks amazing but her face is bleugh. Just gross plain gross. The outfit looks amazing on her and her legs look so long. I really do want this outfit. In Anita's defence on the day of this shoot it was absolutely freezing and she didn't once complain. So it shows that she really wants this and has a good work ethic, which can't be said for some of the other contestants #justsaying.





And because I am sooo mean (and well lazy) I will leave the other photos until tomorrow. But as promised sadly the girl that went out was........ Lisa #abouttohaveabreakdown. I know Lisa has the potential to become a working model and I know she will go far. #needtofindanotherfavourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment