Thursday 18 October 2012

Sleeves Make All The Difference

I have something very important to tell you all. It involves something very important in my life... my coats. Yes my coats they are very special to me and expand nearly every month. And I have another (well maybe others) that I feel it is my duty to add to the family #fashiongirlproblems. A leather sleeved jacket. Those three words have become the centre of my attention and I will not rest until I have them in my clutches.

This is a trend that I have noticed for some time now it just has not been at the forefront of my attention (see there was this fur coat that I needed, but that's a different story). But now I see what I've been missing and must have on or two or the shop full. There are trenches, army jackets and just plain black ones there is most definitely a style for everyone.


How pretty are these??? The best places for these jackets on the high street are Zara (but expect them to be a little or a lot on the pricey side ), Primark are doing their signature knock off of the army jacket and eBay is also a great place to go. But be careful when things are from overseas the shipping rates and quality can be a tad on the pooey side.

No comments:

Post a Comment