Friday 9 November 2012

Fur And Studs: The Best Way Of Glamour

Hello people! I do apologise for my lack of writing skills (as usual I will blame school). How are we all and what lovely things have we been spending our income on? Well, let me tell you mine: Furs (not real ones) and Studs. Which as you could probably tell by the title is what this little piece is about.

Have you all seen (and if you've been into Topshop then you definitely will have) these fur scarf's? They are amazing because it saves you buying a new jacket with a detachable collar, instead just buy the collar and save yourself some money. Then you can add it to all your jackets (or the ones it matches with). Loaaaaads of stores are picking up on this (as they rightly should we are in a recession) and there are many to choose from. Topshop (yes I know I already mentioned) are selling long fluffy fur collars that could pass for scarf's  But H&M are doing  fur collars in a Peter Pan style that would go well with jumpers and blouses how fetch. But as always the most varied (and probably cheapest) place to go is eBay, I really don't know what we did before it, you will have to trail through many pages to find a gem, but when your item comes in the post its usually worth it.

On to the next topic: studs. I know your probably thinking that I'm terribly late as this is a trend that has been going on all summer and autumn, but this is different. I have you thought about getting the studs yourself and adding them to clothes you already have (if the answers yes just act surprised at my discovery okay?)  The places to look are River Island that sell them in stores in little packs or of course eBay who sell 100's for and couple of pounds, I just bought some for my army jacket and when they arrive I'll show you how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment