Thursday 22 November 2012

Have You Ever Wanted To Just Rob Someone's Full Wardrobe?



Well, as the title would suggest this is my latest fashion wise problem. I have found a new style icon, and her name is Sophia Sassoon. She is a new star on E4's Made in Chelsea, and I must give props where they are due, and they are certainly due in this case.

I've done some research, and found out that she is an actress and model (so that may possibly have something to do with her impeccable sense of style). 

The only way I can describe her look is chic and sophisticated. From what I've seen on the show Sophia always wears dark or neutral colours (but her twitter picture shows her in bright red @sophiasassoon). She dresses up her dark colours by adding glamour so it doesn't feel drab and depressing like a funeral everyday. 

Sophia is wearing a trend that is very much now #luckyforus. So there are many places to get her look. ZARA would be one of the best places to go as they are very on the sophisticated all (or nearly all) black look (but when going in ZARA I tend to avoid looking at prices since when I do I tend to usually have to put down whatever it was I was looking to see the price off). So other places that are good include: New Look, River Island, Next, Matalan and I even found some nice pieces in Primark (I don't know why I'm acting surprised they have some really good stuff in there, well sometimes). With their black leather- sleeved jumpers, trenches and coats, also wet-look trousers and Chelsea (no pun intended) boots are also a great place to go is Topshop. Another way to help stay with this look is plain blouses with stand out jewellery pieces (like Peter Pan collars and studded necklaces).


No comments:

Post a Comment