Thursday 9 August 2012

Fashion Reincarnation


What is with the Dr Marten creators torturing us with all these new designs for their boots?? Seriously it's driving me insane how am I supposed to afford all of these #fashiongirlproblems. Is this is what I'm like now as a teenager God forbid what being a grown up is like. I read in Lauren Conrad's style book that the she had a friend who lived in the City (New York that is) and the only furniture she had in her apartment was a bed and a couch. She spent the rest on clothes, I have a feeling if I was left to my own devices this is the type of adult I'd be (except for food ofcourse I have boundaries).
When I went to London for my mothers birthday I had to bring my Dr Martens along. And the first person to comment on them was my Aunty and how when she was my age Dr Martens were all the rage, and how she found the fashion recycling thing fascinating. And I can't blame he. How weird is it that the stuff our parents were wearing has filtered into our wardrobes #reincarnation. I for one want to see if my children (if I have any) wear army jackets, creepers and patterned leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment