Tuesday 28 August 2012

Everywhere I Look All I See Is Collars

I know this is really late to document this trend, since we've been wearing them for months, but I thought I would still blog about it. We (boys and girls #genderincluding) have become obsessed with collars. From collar chains (thanks to shops like Topshop and River Island) to collar pieces to accessories that come on collars to patterned shirts with collars. This trend started early March and is still a key wardrobe essential.

Easy to wear in winter on oversized jumpers to summer wear, they are put on blouses, and even on nights out (for people who go), collar necklaces dress up outfits. If you are interested in the trend, and haven't been a part of it you can get this stuff from anywhere (literally). Just look at shops such as: Topshop, River Island, ZARA, H&M, Next, Matalan, F&F for Tesco, george for ASDA, Primark and try online at places like eBay.co.uk and missguided.co.uk.

I hope this helped, but knowing you fashion forward people you would've been looking at this stuff ages ago! #late.




No comments:

Post a Comment