Sunday 26 August 2012

#ORA

My new style crush has to be Rita Ora.
Her music is amazing and she has a great sense of style that fits her music. It's very urban and not too much glamour, a look that we can all try an achieve (I'm not saying we're all going to look like Rita).
The way Rita dresses reminds me of the way people used to dress in the 90's #verycool. Rita fits the new style of British up and coming singers (like Rizzle Kicks and Labrinth).

She's all about having fun and her clothes represent her personality. Her clothes aren't too girly but yet not so boyish, representing the way a lot of girls dress now.

She also dresses sophisticatedly, as we saw on the X Factor last night (they should have made her the proper judge #justsaying). Her hair and makeup are done very well. Her platinum blonde hair works with her skin colour, and dark eyebrows and usual red lipstick define her face and make her stand out.

If I could dress like anyone she would be near the top of the list and from what I see around the city I'm not the only one.



No comments:

Post a Comment