Tuesday 21 August 2012

If You Have This In Your Wardrobe Lets Talk

Is everyone happy the X Factor is back on our screens? Yeah, me too. But did anyone watch the Xtra Factor?? Host Caroline Flack is definitely getting her fashion choices right this year.

I must say that Caroline's best outfit of the show was her pink short suit. I did some research and found its from Topshop (but its all sold out #sadface). So I looked for any other short suits. River Island are doing these kind of suits in tweed and cheetah print.

I think this is a style that is here to stay for next summer so we might aswell buy in advance #notkidding. And I think Robbie Williams is trying to hop on the trend when he was spotted wearing a pink suit while filming his new music video. Oh look something for the boys! #bravery




Robbie Williams getting with the trend






No comments:

Post a Comment