Tuesday 14 August 2012

Hair Jealousy

We all watched the Olympic Closing Ceremony right? And it was great and all, but the one thing I noticed was how amaaaaazing Jessie J's hair was. It wasn't bad before but now it's like supermodel hair (speaking of supermodels did we see the British supermodel section in the ceremonies? #majorjealousy).
I'd heard about it but I hadn't seen the new transformation and I think it looks amazing. Whoever did it (I must find this out) did an amazing job. The extensions blend in so well you can't see where extensions start and her  hair ends.
I also loved the outfit she was wearing, Vivienne Westwood I believe created the look. Skin-tight jumpsuits are a signature piece in Jessie's wardrobe. And she has an amazing figure so she pulls them off really well. I love Jessie's hair and hope it's here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment