Friday 24 August 2012

The 'Grunge Look' The New Look


Did everyone get their GCSE results yesterday?? Yeah me too (was actually pleasantly surprised) just to show hard work does pay off.

Anyway because I have the most immense mother in the world, she bought me the army jacket I've been going on about for months. And if you've read my blog you'll know that the 'Camoflauge Print/ Grunge Look' is set to be the new print of the season. Surpassing the cheetah and American flag print. The style has already begun with the army jackets and now camouflage leggings are coming into play so get them before they sell out.


The perfect shoes to rock this print would have to be Creepers or Dr. Martens (if you want to stay with theme since people in the army wear shoes like Dr. Martens, see what I did there?) This trend is not going away fast so get a piece of it before it sells out. The best places to go are: eBay and Topshop, who are key leaders of the 'grunge' look. You've had your warning, so lets get ready for autumn #yourwelcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment