Sunday 19 August 2012

Nail Dilema

I think its sad that the only creative thing I can think to take part in is my nails, but I have plenty of timeon my hands so I might aswell blog about it.

Usually when I do my nails I go for one block colour like: black, white, red, pink and peach #boring. But for the Olympics I really wanted to get Union Jack nails like Rebecca Adlington or Victoria Pendelton, but the moments gone so oh well. I suppose I could do it for the Paralympics.

So I decided the place to look for inspiration was tumblr (http://overlyfashionobsessed.tumblr.com/). I just searched nail art to see what came up and loads of different styles did. Any theme you can think off someone has had their nails done this way and blogged it (guess I'm not the only one with time on their hands).

Once when I was in Year 9, we had to give a presentation on instructing our class to do something (mine was on how to make chocolate chip cookies, because aside from fashion food is my one true love). Anyway two people in my class did it on nail art and showed us all the tools they had to create different designs (I decided it wasn't for me because you have to have a steady hand which I do not). Now I wished I had paid more attention. But now they have those nail stickers. The ones you can just stick on your nails and they stay on for (they say) two weeks, then you just take them off and try another style. I think this might me the answer to my problems.





No comments:

Post a Comment