Monday 27 August 2012

She's Got A Line For That

 



My birthday is coming soon #yayme and at the top of my list or very near the top is a Cath Kidston Day Bag. If you've read my early blogs you will know that Cath Kidston makes nearly every accessory known to man (if you don't believe me check her website www.cathkidston.co.uk #yourwelcome). I always wanted one of her bags and I'm not the only one, Cath Kidston has a very wide target audience from teenagers to mothers and even the elderly, she has something for everybody.

Her designs are very feminine, so if you're into all black this may not be the place to shop for you. They sell: wellies, phone cases, bags, bedding, furniture, fabric to name just a few. For our textile project we had to make aprons (which Cath Kidston does so well) and in the brief one of the designers we had to research was Cath Kidston (even though my apron looked nothing like one of hers because it had cupcakes all over it).

Her range of designs and patterns can please most customers so I'm sure you can find something for you, especially with school starting soon get yourself a new school bag (she's got a line for that).

No comments:

Post a Comment