Wednesday 8 August 2012

The Prom Dress Story

the prom dress story-
All I can say is thankyou for Topshop. I really don't know what I would do without their marvellous work. See the prom story is kinda complicated:
Well I found I dress I wanted on eBay you see and it was gold and flowy and sparkly all at one time (I could hardly contain myself), But then when it came in the mail... well it wasnt exactly as the picture had described, But I forgot all about with GCSE's to worry about. The minute they were done I had to find a way to make the dress work. So one day I was browsing the topshop.com (as I do very frequently) and I saw the most perfect dress in silver. It was like love at first sight and I knew that was my prom dress. So a couple days later I decided I had to go in and try it on, I knew it was destiny (and your supposed to follow your destiny right) and I ended up going home with it, and the rest as they say is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment