Saturday 11 August 2012

I ♥ SWIMMING (COSSYS) if your not British you may not understand this

Okay so this title is a lie. I do not love swimming, I can swim I just choose not to. Over excessive amounts of water make me nervous #lame. But I do love swimming costumes. So even if you're not going on holiday, who knows this British weather might just surprise us (probably not, but we've gotta have faith right), and if it does and a day at the beach is in order these are what you should keep your eye on, before there's no summer left (and this is England so it could be at any time #notkidding).


The bikinis that are like a bow on the top are to die for, (if you can see from my background, I'm a fan). They are very girly and sweet which I love, trashy swimsuits make me cringe. Also Topshop (known as the Promise Land) have these new bikinis that have a tiger face on the top and bottom (I could probably explain that better but just look at the photo). I love these because you can do as Tyra tells us and bring out your inner fierceness (and you can sing 'Eye of the Tiger' all day and get it stuck in peoples heads, which has to be a bonus). So I hope it helps and pleeeease pray for nice British weather, just think sunny thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment