Tuesday 28 August 2012

I Don't Think I Ever Get As Stressed As I Do When I Watch Britain's Next Top Model

And Ireland's as well let's not forget, (I was gonna write that in the title but it was getting long already #lazy). This week on Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model they had a challenge in which they had to walk in a proper fashion show for Tresemme, and they all had to wear the same expensive gown in a strange setting #morecontextneeded. Not all the photos are shown because well I either don't like them or the model in them or they're just to down right rude to show #gross.


This photo is of Roxanne, I think she has a really good chance of winning, and she has the potential to do well after the show. This is not one of my favourite photos of hers, but I like the way she commands the shots and draws our attention to the dress.






This next photo is of Letitia who seems to be getting weaker as the show progresses (one of the problems with being a favourite at the beginning, people begin to surpass you, and once you're at the top the only was is down). There's nothing wrong with this shot, but she is relying too much on her beauty and not actually modelling the dress. (Also she and the male models look very orange in this photo #thisisnottowie).




This photo is of my favourite model Lissa. This is also not one of her best photos, but she still commands the shot and draws our attention to the dress (which is kind of the point). She looks very sophisticated in this shot, which clashes (in a good way) with the setting of the photo.



You know when you don't understand something and it really bothers you? This is the only way I can describe the model (so they say) in this photo. Her name is Madeline and I seriously have no idea what she is doing in this competition. Her photos are always poor and she has been in the bottom 2 four times #disgraceful. This week she gave another poor photo and was nearly sent home, but just made it by the skin of her teeth #gutted.



 In this photo Anita, who is progressing more and more each week. I like this shot because when you look at it your eyes go straight to her (which is the point). The reason Anita probably did so well in this shoot had something to do with the male models since she is obsessed with men. Well whatever the reason she did well this week, and if you squint your eyes she sort of looks like Cheryl Cole (which is always a bonus).

Photo of the week went to Emma, I don't know if I agree that it was the best photo but it certainly is very good. Usually Emma is not really noticeable but she stood out this week, but was that Emma or her hair and make up? Emma needs to make herself more memorable and fast since girls are getting cut every week and this was something she should've mastered in the first couple of weeks. But well done to her for getting best photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment